Monday, April 20, 2009

Dora the Explorer

I think I figured out the secret behind Dora the Explorer. She doesn't actually go on all of these missions. She is just a little 5 year old with a very active imagination. Boots the Monkey is a stuffed animal that she takes everywhere. She shows off what she learned in preschool to her stuffed friends. She also liked to show off her language skills to them. How else can the instrument playing bugs be wherever she is finishing a task. And if a local lake has crocodiles, wouldn't a smart parent be very careful that her daughter doesn't go near it let alone try to cross it on a weekly basis? Seriously, if this is real, her parents need to be visited by children's services.

Okay, I know it is just a cartoon. One that my daughters are madly in love with. Heidi is currently on a Dora and Little Einsteins kick. If the two ever put a movie together I think her head would explode with happiness.

No comments: