Friday, May 8, 2009

Lost friend and babysitting.

Yeah!!! My friend K from highschool just contacted me. He is the only friend I still talk to from then. I missed him a lot and had lost my contact info for him so this is a big deal for me.

On another note: Gwen only has a week left of school and then it is time for summer vacation. Tom was just put on constant days and I requested constant nights. The good news is that we were able to tell our babysitter that we need her for a fairly set schedule now. The bad news is that this seems to include to seeing of the spouse. I'm only going to get to see Tom awake when he waits up for me or I get up early. Yes, we will have a day or so off together so that will be nice too. How do people with more than two kids (like K) do it? Tom and I have enough trouble sneeking off to snuggle. Anything else seems like just a dream.

No comments: