Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally out of work

The good news about the nice weather is that it is causing increased sales at work. The bad news is that people are out later and see nothing wrong with coming in at 8:55 when we close at 9. I want to get home. Yes, I will help you with a smile. I will clean up after you and I will act patient around you. Trust me, I don't feel nice or patient. I just have no choice because I am not an overworked employee to you, I am the company. I don't need to get yelled at by the District Manager because I was rude to a customer. Just don't you dare stay in my store after close while leaving fifty things on the floor of the dressing room and decide you only need one item and then complain that it is only clearanced down to $9.96 when the original price was $29.90.
I may be willing to risk my job in order to tell you what to do with that item after you leave the store today.
Oh, and I get to open tomorrow. Yeah!


Believe it or not, I still love my job.

No comments: