Monday, December 8, 2008

working with kids

I like my job. I love my children. I don't want to miss watching my children grow up because mommy needed to pay the bills. Right now, I am fine. When they start school and I close most days, I will only get to see them on my days off. I hope that is not how it happens. I got really nervous about it yesterday. Don't worry about the future. I don't know yet what is happening. Argh. Wish I could just "not think about it".
Heidi is sick. Terrible head cold or allergy or something. She isn't sleeping at night because she coughs too much. Which means that I am not sleeping. I can't tell if I am this cranky from lack of sleep or the new medicine. I bet the medicine would work if it wasn't going against waking up every other hour to rock a sick baby. I need to wait another hour before I call the doctor and make her an appointment. I know what they'll say: it's a virus, just let it work itself out. Meanwhile, she is on edge from not sleeping at night.

No comments: