Thursday, December 18, 2008

work, the girls and mirrors.

Still love my job. I am learning a lot. Right now, everyone likes me. We'll see if that changes.
My girls leave tomorrow to spend a week with Nana and Grandpa. I am sad. They have been getting to be extremely good friends. Their giggling is so contagious. I feel sorry for people who choose not to have children. They are tons of work but I was so happy today just watching them. When I pretend to fall asleep they both tell me to wake up. Heidi says, "wake up Heidi!".
I met up with Tom at work today because I needed to work before his VMware group was over. That meant that the girls had to go to work with me until he could pick them up. Since he was a bit late getting there I clocked in 15 minutes late. No big deal. My boss knew that I wasn't blowing work off. The girls danced in front of the big changing room mirror. Then they started hitting it. I had to wash all of the mirrors and doors when they left. What is it with kids and touching everything?

No comments: