Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haven't gotten the other job quite yet.

It's amusing that all of the new hires assume that I am their manager. I am just a peon like them. I refer to mysef as the senior cashier because I have been there the longest but there is nothing in my title that is different than theirs. I was asked by one of them why I didn't ask to be moved into management by now. I told them that I applied and the store did not think I was management material. They are actually losing employees due to their refusal to promote from within. It's amusing that the latest front end manager quit yet I have yet to hear of a an opening for her position. Oh, and they just hired this lady from outside of the store and are in a real hurry to train her in everything. Yep. My resume is out there.

No comments: