Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday and the girls are all better except for a runny nose. According to the doc, when their fevers broke they were no longer contagious. Just in case I am not taking them to the babysitter until next week.
They are out back right now playing in the water table. We recently added sand so they are a very happy couple of toddlers. I took a picture of their extreme cuteness but I had to use my phone because I cannot find the camera. I will put it up on this blog if I can ever figure out how to get it from my phone to this computer. I tried sending it to my email but its been awhile and no new message.
The girls constantly fight and argue but when they are playing with water it seems like nothing will bother them including each other. I hope this lasts.

No comments: