Wednesday, June 17, 2009

blog....what blog...

Wow. I am really really bad at this blogging thing. My husband just pointed out that it has been two months since I left a post. Sorry about that. Since then I have watched my girls until I giggled with happiness, had my downstairs bathroom demolished and partually rebuilt, lost my mind a work a few times and been pretty much a normal women of the new century.

The big tragedy is that my coworker lost her baby a couple of nights ago. She was three months along. That has been taking up much of my thoughts. I am just so lucky. I really wished that God had allowed her to experience the joy that I experience on a daily basis. I don't know why he didn't. I am sad.

On a completly different note, we had a major storm just pass through and business was very slow. This was good because I worked a twelve hour shift and those can be killer when it's too busy.

No comments: