Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling just Thwell.

I'm thick. Tho thick that I want to thtay home from work. My nothe is clogged and my head hurth. I need to go to work. L, the other manager, can't come into work today. Thhe had a root canal done thith mornink and I don't want her to work today. I would rather work with thwollen glandth than with a raw mouth.
The girlth were nithe enough to share their cold with me. At leastht they are feeling better. We went to our uthual Thur lunch at Wild Buffalo Wingth today. I love it there. They know our order before we even tell them. According to their manager they are not having much of a thlow down in todayth economy. I hope thith ith a good thign. We are pretty buthy at work too. Of courthe, the item we sell the motht right now ith interview clotheth.
Hope everything ith okay for my readerth (all one of you, Amber ^_^).

2 comments:

Amber said...

heh. All's well so far. I get to go back to the DR again tomorrow (after just being there yesterday) so they can check my fluid levels. If it's still low, there's a good chance the baby will be here this weekend! (please don't come visit me with your cold, thanks :-D)

Amber said...

oh, and I hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of orange juice and if it doesn't interfere with your meds, take some Mucinex. It really helps a lot!